Your color and image management services can be broken down into several areas:
- Color management : monitor calibration, input and output icc profiles creation, plotter linearization, machine simulations, icc profile creation service – icc net profile
- Training : Training courses – training
- Printing: color proofs, digital giclée printing
- Color proofs: ISO 12647-7 and ISO 12647-8 accreditation for contract proofs and validation proofs, installation efi colorproof XF / eXpress – color proof system
- Efi training
Hag Color Implementation Project: OpenERP with Zencart connector
The project started in May 2011. Its complexity was that Hag Color was already using a proprietary management system and required the migration of most of its accounting data and masters to OpenERP.
On the other hand, its main objective was to be able to have a single tool for processing orders for its online store, without having to manage it by hand in duplicate, first in the store administrator and then in its management system. .
Since 2009, OpenERP had a connector for Oscommerce stores that in Avanzosc we have been expanding and improving its functionality throughout 2010, but until the Hag Color project, no client had requested the adaptation of the connector to a Zencart store. However, after the first tests against a replica store, we saw that although it would take some effort, the same Oscommerce connector could be adapted with relative ease to your Zencart store.
Started up, these have been the phases of the project:
- Test environment installation. First technical tests of integration of the connector with Zencart online store.
- Data analysis for migration. Export of old system data.
- Analysis of functional management requirements.
- June July:
- Training in all areas: Sales, Purchasing, logistics, Billing, Accounting, Projects and services, Configuration and control of the OpenERP connector with Zencart.
- Data migration tests to OpenERP
- Technical adaptation of the connector to Zencart.
- First integration tests.
- Preboot tests.
- Debugging latest technical migration and connector fringes
- Connection with real store.
- START-UP of the project last Monday the 12th. Today, Iñigo, his manager confirms that they have “turned off” the old systems, which are already carrying out all their management with OpenERP, and gives us free rein to publish this post.
It has been a real pleasure to work with Amaia and Iñigo, who have perfectly understood the philosophy of free software and without any resistance to change, they have been fully involved and committed to starting their project as soon as possible. I invite you all to visit his curious online store http://www.gestiondecolor.es/ where you can find all kinds of products and services related to colour.